Popular games

Pizza Master
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
1379
Hot Dog Maker
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
757
The Sims 5
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
2674

Recommended games

The Sims 2
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
18278
Open Restaurant
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
1199
Laundry Simulator
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
1203
Fashion Dressup
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
1004
Day at School
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
1660
The Sims 4
  1. 5
  2. 4
  3. 3
  4. 2
  5. 1
5539

ALL GAMES

A life-simulator The Sims doesn’t need any special presentations – everyone who knows at least anything about the genre ...
The Sims 2
2.5
18278
This city is a rather gloomy and bleak place. The locals are constantly depressed and seem to be afraid of something. ...
Have you ever dreamed of opening your own cafe? This is undoubtedly a tempting prospect, but turning an ordinary eatery ...
Pizza Master
4.1
1379
The restaurant business is a profitable but troublesome pursuit. Will you be able to cope with all the difficulties ...
Open Restaurant
4.5
1199
Who doesn't love fresh, delicious hot dogs? However, making them is not as easy as it seems. In this game you have to ...
Hot Dog Maker
3.2
757
Do you think working in the laundry is that easy? There is always a rush and fuss here, because there are a lot of ...
Do you love fashion? If so, welcome to this incredible game! Here you will find the trendiest clothes which you can try ...
This poor fellow is spending his first day at a new school. He is very nervous and doesn't know anyone here yet. But ...
Day at School
4.3
1660
Let’s imagine you regular day at the office or at college. You are sitting at your desk the whole day long, clicking ...
Sims Unblocked
3.3
6062
You are used to a city life with The Sims. So it goes: you enter the game, find yourself in one of the cities, and ...
When you have a favorite game and believe that it is 99% perfect, chances are that you would like to add 1% to make it ...
Sims 4 Mods
3.7
3968
The third part might be one of the most successful one in this franchise. The Sims 3 is a user-generated universe, ...
Sims 3
3.5
2342
So you have been waiting for a new part of The Sims for so long and finally this has happened. Welcome to the world of ...
The Sims 6
3.7
1223
Another part of The Sims is gladdening the public fond of simulator games. Indeed, it is hard to find a real-life ...
The Sims 4
3.6
5539
It is always a bit frightening to wait for a new part of your favorite game. There are several common things all fans ...
The Sims 5
4.3
2674

The Sims Games Play Online

It is hard to name a simulation game that is more popular than The Sims. This game is one of the oldest and widely-accepted digital simulators where you have to take care about the whole family of small computer people. The very first part of The Sims saw the world long time ago. This happened in 2000 when a team of developers called Maxis launched their life-simulation project. Very soon, the console versions were also created and these versions could boast of being made in a high-quality 3D graphics. The game conquered the hearts of people from the very first days. Children and adults found themselves playing The Sims for hours, doing their best to make people meet other people, become families, and succeed in their lives. Today, there is a couple of titles already launched and you can find the best of them on our website. Currently, there are six episodes of the simulator and you can try each of them on this platform absolutely for free. The developers promise that we will see a brand new Sims game in 2020 and we are waiting for this to happen soon. Be sure that you will be the first to get access to this new game because we track the new games and upload them as early as possible. Each game from the series shares the same principle. You act as a “god”, taking care of your small people, ensuring their well-being, skills, and connections with other characters. You will also have to take care about their future: their houses need to be arranged and decorated while their careers won’t go any further without your participation. In general, The Sims universe doesn’t have any plot, so the parts of the games are intuitively generated by you. This means that you can play it over and over again and the game will be different from the previous tries just because you will choose some other options and make other decisions. The secret of The Sims’ popularity is straightforward: this one is a pretty original title. To be honest, when the game appeared, it was a real hit because this was something that industry have never seen before. Despite the fact that there were various life simulation and pet games, they never were as popular as The Sims. Going into a little bit more details, the game is something like a virtual sandbox, where you have a freedom of actions and decisions. The only task is to keep your characters happy and safe. The very first game of the series offered you a training program where you had to control the young family of two – a man and his wife. They have arrived at this city recently, so they have a lot of work to do: bringing the house to order, buying furniture, and starting a new life in a new place. The town is not very large – there are five families that live near yours. The game offers a number of narrative lines to the player and you are to decide which one to follow. You will have an access to every family that lives in a town and complete the tasks that are currently important in their lives like making friends, creating a family, and arranging the everyday life.